|transfer of aids
Mar 3, 2007
can aids transfer from a cut to another cut
| Response from Dr. Henry
This particular forum is exclusively for discussion of side effects of HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Transfer Hiv Through Aids Rashes And Bumps?
- Is Chlamydia In The Blood?
- Staph Infection In The Vaginal Area
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.