Receptive anal sex risks

According to the safe sex forum of this site the risk of a single receptive anal intercourse is 50 per 10000 exposures. I don't know if with ejaculation that risk increase but in my opinion that risk is too low. Considering the amount of infected fluids that can get in contact with the mucous membranes inside the anus I guess the risk would be around 80% and not 0.5%. Even in 10 times of sex with the infected source that way you do not reach a 10% possibilty for infection staying to the official odds. How is that possible?

Response from Dr. Conway

The risk of receptive anal intercourse is about 1/200 per act, but can rise to 3% or so if the contact is particularly traumatic or if the receiving partner has open sores. If the risks were as high as you state, virtually all people who have unprotected receptive anal intercourse would be infected with HIV. In real life, this is not the case.

First time on meds!
Thank you and two final question