|Follow up from last question
Feb 25, 2007
Could it have been the flu shot that I was given because I didn't experience the problem until I was given the flu shot and by the way my doctor gave me an appointment with a GI doctor to check out my stool.
| Response from Dr. Conway
Many people (HIV positive or negative) experience side effects of a flu shot that are temporary and have no effect on their long-term health. It is extremely rare to have any long-term effects of a flu shot. It is much more common to have problems from not getting a flushot...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.