diaria in the a.m.

First Thing In The Morning Almost Like Clock Work About A Half Hour After I Get Up I Am Crippled With Cramps And I'm On The Toilet For About A Half Hour. If By Chance I'm On The Road I'm Feverishly Trying To Find A Bathroom, Because When This Feeling Starts There's Nothing I Can Do Or Think About To Get My Mind Off Things And I Have No Control Physically To Try To Suppress It. "HOLD IT" I Am A Male 33yrs Of Age, 5"5" 220 Pnds, With No Allergies Or Restrictions On What I Can Eat. "Unless That And My Body Has Canged?" I Drink Coffee, Milk, Cheeses Etc. I Was Even Wondering If I Have Become Lactose Intolerant. Whatever The Case, I HAVE NEVER Had A Problem Like This Before. This Problem ONLY Occurs In The A.M. Or To Be More Specific, It Occurs A Half Hour After I Wake Up For The Day, I Usually Get Up Around 5:30. It Only Happens That One Time During The Course Of The Early Morning, And The Rest Of The Day Is Stress Or Cramp Or Even Diahria Free For That Matter. Again, This Has Been Going On For About 2 Months Now But Prior To This I've Been Perfectly Fine. I Am Not Taking Any Kind Of Medication, And My Diet, "although Not Perfect" It Hasn't Changed In Terms Of A Change In My Eating Habbits. Please Help!!!

This particular Body Forum is exclusively for discussion about the side effects of HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy).

health workers with AIDS
Disclosure of HIV status