What ways can I spread shingles virus

I've recently got Shingles and on day 4 I had two doctors confirm it was shingles. Neither one prescribed meds because it is best to take them during the first 48 hours. So I've been taking Vitamin C,B,E and L-Lysine and etc. My question is... WHAT are some ways that I can spread the virus onto others. I know that I can't give shingles to others. The doc said unless someone actually touches the infected area, they can get it there. They said it wasnt at a contagious stage, it's just a red bumpy rash on my left side and spread to two small rashes on my back. My husband hasnt caught it yet, and I've had this for a week and a half. Can I be contagious if it's blistered and pus "doc says"? Like swimming at the finess center or the hot tub there? Can I give the virus or whatever to another person thru water?? Very curious. Thanks.

This particular forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of antiretroviral (HIV) therapy.

Elevated liver enzymes & polymiosytis
health workers with AIDS