|PAIN IN LEGS
Feb 21, 2007
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally neuropathy due to HIV or antiretrovirals (such as stavudine) starts with numbness/tingling/pain in the toes/feet. If your discomfort is centered in joints/wrists/legs then some other explanation seems likely. Your HIV specialist should do an examination to sort out the possible causes of your pain. KH
What should I do?
Elevated liver enzymes & polymiosytis
- Can People With Hiv Work Out And Lift Weights?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- You Can Still Get Hpv With A Condom
- What Percent Of The World Has Herpes?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.