ATRIPLA AND WHEN TO TAKE IT?

I HAVE BEEN TAKING ATRIPLA NOW FOR 3 MONTHS. IS THIS DRUG ONLY TO BE TAKEN AT NIGHT OR CAN I TAKE IT IN THE MORNING? AND IF I CAN TAKE IT IN THE MORNING WILL MY FREAKY DREAMS BE LESS?

For some patients who experience freaky dreams from the efavirenz in Atripla without other noticeable brain effects, switching to AM dosing may alleviaate that so a trial may be useful to sort out (for example try on a weekend). Use of a variety of sleeping meds can be useful for some patients. If highly bothersome then a switch to an alternative drug for efavirenz can be considered (such as a boosted protease inhibitor or nevirapine) though all alternative regimens are more complicated than Atripla from the pill count/dosing perspective. KH

CBC results - low RBCs with High MCV values
C diff