Feb 13, 2007
Today I chewed a plastic bandage (band-aid) that was found inside my food at restaurant party. My question is can you get HIV from this?
| Response from Dr. Conway
No. I not aware of any cases of HIV being transmitted in this way. In addition, I cannot think of the theoretical basis by which it could even occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.