Feb 13, 2007
Today I chewed a plastic bandage (band-aid) that was found inside my food at restaurant party. My question is can you get HIV from this?
| Response from Dr. Conway
No. I not aware of any cases of HIV being transmitted in this way. In addition, I cannot think of the theoretical basis by which it could even occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.