|Xanax and Kaletra
Feb 13, 2007
Could you please avise if there is any danger in taking low dose xanax .25 mg (I only take it occasionally - maybe 2x a month for anxiety attacks), and Kaletra?
| Response from Dr. Conway
The Kaletra will increase blood levels of Xanax, and thus its potency. This is especially true if you only take Xanax infrequently. I would want to take it at the lowest possible dose, and in a setting where you can afford to be drowsy or lethargic for many hours, to see how things will go.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.