Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Back neck nodes

Ive been experiencing neck pain for about one month. The pain is muscular pain and sometimes it travels through my head giving me a headache. Three days ago when I was taking a bath I felt behind my neck a lump but it wasnt hard, its size is like a spiders bite, and it doesnt hurt me. The next day I found another one on the left side of my neck little bit upper then the right one. The same day at night I felt my body cold, like I was having a fever but I didnt, and neck same place as the lump has a burning/flaming feeling but, which is annoying. And my ears feel blocked some of the time and little bit pain. I went to the doctor the next day and she did couple of check up and said I have nothing. After that I went to a different doctor, because I felt I have a little bit of sore throat and to check out the lump. The doctor told me it is a node, and I have an inflammation, which is a cause from the flu, but she said my body is fighting it. And then she added but your neck is a different problem, she said if you dont happen to sit correctly or have stress it can create nodes. What should I do about the node? Can it be something serious?

This particular website is exclusively for discussion of the side effects of HIV therapy (antiretroviral therapy).

Hair Loss - feedback
What's causing.....?