|Why do I hurt?
Feb 7, 2007
I have severe degeneration of my hip joints, left worse than right. Why do I wake up every night with severe bone pain in my shin of the worst hip?
Response from Dr. Henry
This particular Body forum is exclusively for discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy). What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you currently taking?
Lymphatic Drainage Massage should I consider it
Beginning therapy and lipoatrophy
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- With Hpv How Often Do You Get Breakouts
- Will Shingles Rash Spread?
- Will My Husband Give Me Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.