|Why do I hurt?
Feb 7, 2007
I have severe degeneration of my hip joints, left worse than right. Why do I wake up every night with severe bone pain in my shin of the worst hip?
| Response from Dr. Henry
This particular Body forum is exclusively for discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy). What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you currently taking?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Get Genital Herpes?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Syphilis Rash Affecting Hands And Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.