Lymphatic Drainage Massage should I consider it

I'm HIV+ my VL is undetectable and CD4% 31 and I'm on Lexiva, Truvada and Norvir.

My question is should I get Lymphatic Drainage Massage? I have noticed that I have 3 lymph nodes in my groin that has swollen up over the last 3 months. One happened shortly after I found out that I had a herpes break out and my Dr said just to keep and eye on it.

Like I said I have two more lymph nodes that have swollen up in the same area, they are not painful but they are noticeable when I feel around.

I was think that maybe the Lymphatic Drainage Massage might help my lymph system, I also tend to bruise easily and I have also heard the Lymphatic Drainage may help with this as well.

What are your thought? Im also seeing my Dr. in two day to have the others lymph nodes checked out. Should I be worried about cancer?

There is no evidence that massage of lymph nodes will provide either clinical or cosmetic benefit relating to enlarged lymph nodes. Lymph nodes in the groin are among the most common to be enlarged from a wide range of conditions draining from the lower legs and the genital/anal regions of the body. The vast majority of cases of groin/inguinal lymmph nodes swelling is not related to cancer. KH

gaining weight!!!
Why do I hurt?