Prostate

Does Keletra do anything to the prostate? I feel like mine is enlarged since I stared taking it.

Good question. I haven't seen much either in the medical literature or in my own patients that would link Kaletra to specific prostate problems. There are a wide range of gastrointestinal and metabolic side effects that could also impact various aspects of bladder/kidney function. Have you had your prostate examined to see if it is enlarged or if your symptoms could be related to some other aspect of the genital/urinary system. If any reader knows of a citation linking Kaletra with prostate problems please post. KH

Kidney dysfunction
atripla