stocrin

hello! i take combivir+stocrin , and i was wondering about the side effects of stocrin.I've been experiencing sleep disorder and nausea,but nothing to unbearable.my real problem is that i've really lost my apetite and because of that Ilost a lot of wight..and i'm guessing is because of the Stocrin.please , give more info.

The AZT in Combivir can cause chronic stomach/loss of appetite issues. The 3TC portion of Combivir is generally very well tolerated. Efavirenz (Stocrine or Sustiva) can cause persistent sleep problems (can sometimes be alleviated with a range of sleeping medications) and more rarely persistent nausea or loss of appetite. In situations like yours I often consider a methodical plan to switch HIV medications to try to identify the offending medication and to find one that is better tolerated for a given patient (ie abacavir or tenofovir for the AZT and/or nevirapine or a boosted PI for the efavirenz). KH

solution for neuropathy
CAN YOU HELP ME?