|what to worry about?
Jan 31, 2007
Hi, What are considered acceptable #'s RE: CD4 and Viral Loads? to undergo elective Oral Surgery?
What can be done to minimize post-op comps -such as infection, delayed healing, extreme pain. In someone who has a very low Cd4 count and a HIGH Viral Load, but NEEDS Oral Surgery due to extreme pain.
thank you much, Mike :)
Response from Dr. Henry
This particular Body forum is exclusively for discussion of side effects of HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy).
Atripla and Rheumatoid arthritis
sweating without temperature
- How Long Can The Aids Virus Live Exposed To Air?
- Can Hiv Cause High Blood Sugar?
- Can U Get Hiv From Someone's Blood Getting In Your Food?
- What Part Of The Neck Do Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- Can Cytomegalovirus Cause Miscarriage?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.