|what to worry about?
Jan 31, 2007
Hi, What are considered acceptable #'s RE: CD4 and Viral Loads? to undergo elective Oral Surgery?
What can be done to minimize post-op comps -such as infection, delayed healing, extreme pain. In someone who has a very low Cd4 count and a HIGH Viral Load, but NEEDS Oral Surgery due to extreme pain.
thank you much, Mike :)
| Response from Dr. Henry
This particular Body forum is exclusively for discussion of side effects of HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Adult Oral Thrush Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.