Colon Cleanse/Parasite Cleanse

I tried to find a forum for my question, and could not locate an appropriate forum for it, so I apologize if my question doesn't make sense for this category. Is there any harm in doing an herbal colon cleanse regimen with a combination of clove, black walnut and wormwood (it's a product line by a company called One Life USA)? It's an 18 day regimen and the doses gradually build and max out on day 13 and it's followed by a maintenance program. Will any of those herbs interfere with Truvada and Sustiva? Also, what about taking castor oil by mouth (it's used as a, laxative but some people take it to clear out cold symptoms). Would it interfere with the meds in any way?

To my knowledge there is no scientific data published in a reputable journal that supports the effectiveness and safety of the herbal colon cleanser you mention. Such colon cleansers would be unlikely to interfere with the activity of Sustiva/Truvada the absorption of which would generally be proximal to the colon but there is no actual data on that matter. Castor oil used as a oral laxative could speed bowel transit time that could theoretically decrease absorption of HIV drugs from the gut.KH

neuropathy question
sore mouth, sensitve teeth