Hiv test taken at 8 month

Hi. I was trying to see if I still should be tested for HIV. I have taken HIV RNA by PCR at 6 months along with ELISA. Both are negative and then on Jan 2, I had another ELISA and HIV DNA by PCR. Can I stop testing now? Thanks

Response from Dr. Conway

If you have not had any risk exposure in the past 6 months and you have undergone all the testing you describe, you can DEFINITELY stop having any HIV tests (for antigen or antibody). All the tests you have had indicate that you are free of infection in a very reliable manner. Now, do your best not to engage in any risk behavior in the future if you are going to be so worried about the consequences of this behavior....

kaletra
loss of facial fat