For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

positive on Atripla, not sleeping well due to the sustiva What type of sleep aide would you recommend I take to help me sleep better and NOT get addicted. (if any)

One matter to consider is whether you should switch off the Sustiva. Life style modifications (avoid caffeine, alcohol, relaxing evening environment, et cetera) can often be helpful. Over the counter medications like melatonin and/or benadryl are helpful for some patients. There are a wide range of hypnotic agents available from low doses of antidepressants (my favorite initial choice for many patients-such as trazadone or amitryptiline), short acting antianxiety agents (often related to benzodiapines), to some of the newer sleep aides (heavily advertised on TV in the US-like Lunesta). I am a rank amateur sleepologist though I try. I often refer to a sleep clinic for more detailed/effective evaluation and treatment advice. KH

Reply to Hair Loss
ELISA :: postive, neg, and indeterminate from same sample?