Reply to Hair Loss
Jan 26, 2007
I was losing my hair rapidly before I was aware of my HIV infection in 2004. Since I started treatment my hair not only stopped falling out but grew back. I've been taking Atripla since it became available and have had no problems. I'm undetectable T-Cells at 525 feeling great, looking good and enjoying life!
Response from Dr. Henry
Appreciate your testimonial. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.