|crawling sensation on my face
Jan 26, 2007
Lately , I have been having these crawling sensations but it's only on my face and on the top of my head in my hair.My doctor doesn't even know what it is. Is this an illusion or is it a real disease?
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy). What is your HIV status and which HIV medications are you taking?
What is phosphorus and should I avoid products containing this?
Long Term Usage
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- Can You Still Have Hiv And Test Negative?
- Hiv Symptoms Can Swollen Lymph Nodes Be Painless
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.