|crawling sensation on my face
Jan 26, 2007
Lately , I have been having these crawling sensations but it's only on my face and on the top of my head in my hair.My doctor doesn't even know what it is. Is this an illusion or is it a real disease?
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy). What is your HIV status and which HIV medications are you taking?
What is phosphorus and should I avoid products containing this?
Long Term Usage
- Can You Catch HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Get AIDS From Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Gave Oral Sex Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Razor
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.