|crawling sensation on my face
Jan 26, 2007
Lately , I have been having these crawling sensations but it's only on my face and on the top of my head in my hair.My doctor doesn't even know what it is. Is this an illusion or is it a real disease?
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy). What is your HIV status and which HIV medications are you taking?
What is phosphorus and should I avoid products containing this?
Long Term Usage
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Surface Scratch?
- Does Having Diarrhea Affect Absorption Of HIV Meds?
- How Long Does Std Bacteria Live Outside The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.