|Bumps in my throat.
Jan 24, 2007
To whom it may concern, I have a bump in my throat and it gets swollen and red. I can pop it with my finger. When I do, a mixture of mucus and blood pours out. It first occured after i had my surgery to have my tonsils removed. Can you tell me whats wrong with me?
| Response from Dr. Henry
This Body forum is exclusively for discussion about the side effects of HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.