CNS toxoplasmosis

I was wondering if there is any correlation between CNS toxoplasmosis and stroke? I am a physical therapy student working at a clinic with a patient who has HIV and is being treated for CNS toxoplasmosis. The patient has symptoms of a stroke and claims she had one in the past, but toxoplasmosis is the only thing listed on file.

This Body forum is exclusively for discussion about the side effects of HIV therapy (antiretroviral therapy). Below is a web address for a fact sheet about toxoplasmosis.http://www.aidsinfonet.org/factsheet_detail.php?fsnumber=517

Re: pills stuck in throat
Bumps in my throat.