Re: pills stuck in throat
Jan 24, 2007
I too had problems with the feeling that my pills were stuck in my throat. I used to take my meds with water, not any more. Since most or all of meds say take with food I make a protien shake. It's got 19 gr of protein, it's thicker than water and makes the pills go down much, much eaiser.
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for the helpful tip-might help someone with the same difficulty with the larger pills! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.