Jan 24, 2007
I need to know some information about MAC
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy). I have attached a fact sheet about MAC (for specific questiosn go to opportunistic infections forum on the Body). http://www.thebody.com/pinf/mac.html
Should I take medication for my osteoporis?
Re: pills stuck in throat
- When One Should Be Concerned About Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Would A Person With Herpes Have Outbreak During Ars
- Do Doctors Test For Hiv When Your Pregnant?
- White Blood Cells In Urine And Hiv
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Disinfecting Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.