Medicines & loose stools

I am taking Wellbutrin xl 150mg Daily, Atripla nightly, lamictal 200mg nightly, lipitor 20 mg nightly, klonopin 1mg nightly. I have been positive since 02/06. I have nondectable viral load, Tcells 375-400. I am under a bit of stress, BUT could the combination of any of these meds cause loose stools? It is not always a problem, 2-3 days a week.

Essentially all of your medications can cause/aggravate loose stools in some patients (the tenofovir in the Atripla most likely of the HIV medications) and that includes the Lamictal, Lipitor, Wellbutrin, and Klonopin! It can be a real challenge to sort out if only one of the drugs is the major cause (requires careful therapeutic substitutio/switching plan). KH

Broken Condom after Ejaculation, HELP!!
Risk of HIV?