About HIV Non reactive

Dear sir,

My name is Raju i am suffering with sinus problem doctor suggested me to test HIV antibodies test in the blood that result is non reactive i tested 6 times for the last 4 years it gave non reactive result but i am suffering with sinus and severe cough with phlegm when i was 19 years i used to engage with prostitutes at that time i got some diseases at that time i used some antibiotics it was cured. Is it main cause for my sinus problem or low level immunity kindly suggest me what type of treatment can i take.Am i HIV free candidate? Plz clarify my doubt.

Kind regards, R.Raju

This particular forum is exclusively for discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment (antiretroviral therapy).

premarin side effects
Swollen Parotids