What can we use?
Jan 19, 2007
Please advise on what we can use. I and my hubby are poz and have just lost the urge of sex. I get so dry and cold so fast when we just starts it. Please advise on what we can use.
Response from Dr. Henry
I recommend that 2 HIV+ persons generally practice safe sex and get care from an experienced HIV provider. For vaginal dryness/irritation use of a water based lubricant (can be warmed) is often helpful. Some condoms are pre-lubricanted which can help in some situations. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Magazine Article On Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.