HIV Positive not on meds
Jan 19, 2007
I recently blew my nose and blood appeared on the tissue,should I be concerned ad see my doctor?
Response from Dr. Henry
Seeing blood after blowing the nose is fairly common in the general population and most often does not signal a major HIV-related problem. If the problem worsens or other worrisome symptoms (high fever, bleeding elsewhere) develop would see your provider soon otherwise would mention next time you are seen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.