|Just some gratitude
Jan 17, 2007
I am the gentleman who posted the endorush post. I just wanted to thank you very much for you response and thank you for helping us, the HIver's, when sometimes our worries seem to cause extreme anxiety.
Once again thank you so much. Your job is so important to us all.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for the feedback. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Hep C Treatment And Constipation
- How Long Does It Take To Know If U Are Hiv Positive?
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.