Skin burning and tingling

i was diagnosed HIV+ in OCT 2006. CD4 was 375, virus load was 675,000 The doctor put me on nevitro, lamuvidine, stavudine, one month ago. Nevitrio, 1 tablet in the first 2 weeks, then 2 tablets after that. three days ago i started having a burning tingling sensation on the soles of my feet and palms of my hands. painful to walk now. ears are hot and skin is tingling,eyes and lips are dry. I think this is a sideeffect, no visible rashes.....yet Can i take something to lessen the effect?

Often simple analgesics like ibuprofen or acetominophen can help some for discomfort like you describe. If further side effects develop (such as fever, rash, nausea, eye/mouth problems) I would make sure your doctor examines you. KH

Nutrition
Just some gratitude