Blood & Time

I have a couple questions pertaining to HIV. One, involves a personal experience, and the other is technical.

A couple of days ago, at work, a female coworker had cut herself on the arm with a razor. She decided to aggravate me and in the process she pressed her cut on my arm. I happen to be wearing a black long-sleave shirt, so she didn't make direct contact with my body. Looking at the cut before she touched me, it wasn't dripping out blood but it was still fresh and appeared to be open. I did not touch the area on my arm, and when I got home from work I carefully removed the shirt and threw it away. I inspected my arm and didn't notice any blood. I rubbed soap around the area of my skin that I believed was under the shirt, where she touched my arm. The material the shirt was made of is escaping me, but it was a sweater like shirt. So I ask, should I be worried? Would there be anything I'd need to do?

I was always curious about this, and I have asked but I don't think I was ever replied. I would like to know how long HIV has to find a host cell before it dies, after entering the body.

This particular forum is exclusively for discussion about the side effects of HIV treatment.

JOINT PAIN
response to gastro-intestinal "cure"