take everything together?

At bedtime I have been taking all my meds or at least the ones that make me drousy anyways. 1 Atripla, 50mg Benedryl, 25mg Nortriptlyline, 100mg Trazodone, I take them all and go to bed. is that ok? I also take Tramadol for pain which I've always spaced about 6 hours before bed but for the past 3 nights I have taken 50 mg with all my nite meds and noticed i have slept so much better. before this i would wake very early and not be able to sleep soundly the rest of the night. my concern is for my liver but can't help but enjoy the better sleep. thanks in advance.

From your own experience as well as what I have observed with patients in our clinic I would say that it is fine to take all of the medications at once as you are doing. KH

Another Abacavir Question
pubic fat