what now i have just tested HIV+ CD-4 25

i have just been tested HIV+ my CD4 count is 25 and the doctor says i have to start ARVs immediately. can i not try to increase my CD4 count with multi-vitamins and herbal treatments first. because ARVs are for life. PLEASE HELP

Vitamins and herbal treatments have not been shown to consistently and significantly improve low CD4 counts. Use of effective antiretroviral therapy along with nutrional support and use of meds to protect against HIV-related infections (such as PCP, MAI or TB) have been shown to protect the health of HIV+ persons with CD4 count and often result in impressive increases in CD4 counts. KH

mrsa treatment
Lipo Without Meds IS Possible