Jan 10, 2007
Thanks a lot for your fast reply. Can he start the Abacavir after he is off for a while though? We are trying our best to get him the med ASAP. Please advice.
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually a patient can re-start abacavir unless it was stopped out of concern about a hypersensitivity reaction. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Is There No Cure For Herpes Hpv And Hiv?
- Low Red Blood Cell Count Sign Of Hiv 3 Weeks
- Does An Elevated Red Blood Count Indicate Hiv?
- Is Peripheral Neuropathy Fatal?
- Symptoms Of Hiv In African Americans
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.