Jan 10, 2007
Thanks a lot for your fast reply. Can he start the Abacavir after he is off for a while though? We are trying our best to get him the med ASAP. Please advice.
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually a patient can re-start abacavir unless it was stopped out of concern about a hypersensitivity reaction. KH
Putting on so much weight
- Dating For Heterosexual People Who Have Hiv
- Is It Thrush Or Strep Throat?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Will Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within 2 Years?
- Will Genital Warts Ever Go Away?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.