Jan 10, 2007
I just want to find about how reliable is the a CPR qualitative hiv test in detecting whether the person is infected with the hiv virus.
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment.
- French Kissing Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.