Jan 10, 2007
I just want to find about how reliable is the a CPR qualitative hiv test in detecting whether the person is infected with the hiv virus.
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment.
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- Does Hiv Rash Goes Away For Itself?
- What To Use For Shingles On Neck?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.