neuropathy already??

Hi

Im sorry I dont think this question belongs in this forum but I have been trying to get an awnser from Dr. Bob for the last 2 weeks and have not gotten any responses and am desperate. I'll understand if you dont wish to respond. I'll try and make it short.

I had a possible exposure to HIV 10 weeks ago. 4 weeks after developed symptoms of ARS.

Tested negative at 36 day mark.

7-8 weeks post exposure still feeling extremely fatigued and have developed nerve pain in hands and feet (mostly feet). Sometimes its hard to walk.

Hands fall asleep at night and feet sometimes burn and tingle.

Have read that most people have about 5 years after ARS symptoms before developing anything else. Could I have developed peripheral neuropathy after only 2 months of having the virus??? Would that mean Im a rapid progressor and will die fairly soon?

Please Help

Thank you

This forum is exclusively for discussion of side effects of antiretroviral therapy.

mch
CPR test