What can I switch to after stopping d4t

Hi there, I have been on stavudine,lamuvidine and efavirenz for the past 4 yrs and have noticed that I have lost fat on my arms,legs and accumulated fat on my stomach,I am thinking of switching the d4t and wonder what is the best nucleoside analog that can go with lamuvidine and efavirenz and what its side effects are.I want to be better informed before I discuss it with my doctor.Thanks and god bless you

When a patient is experiencing fat loss on D4T then the situation may be stabilized by switching to a non-thymidine analogue such as abacavir or tenofovir. Stabilizaton or reversal is not guaranteed and may be slow to observe (the worse the fat loss the less satisfactory the outcome after switching in my experience). KH

Is it ok if I get pregnant now that my CD4 count is 220?
Is it possible?