Jan 7, 2007
what is sulfameth used for?
| Response from Dr. Henry
In HIV+ persons sulfa/trimethroprim is used to prevent Pneumocystis and other AIDS-related infections as well as an antibiotic for treatment of a wide range of infections such as skin, respiratory tract, gut, and urinary tract.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin Sign Of HIV Infection
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.