Positive ELIAS and p51 Western Blot

I am trying to get pregnant, so I had an HIV test which concluded with a positive ELIAS the 1st time, all western blot bands negative. Although my doctors said not to worry, I was very distressed. My 2nd test two weeks later showed a positive ELIAS again, but this time with an indeterminate p51 band in the western blot. My fiance and I have been together 3.5 years, and his test came back negative. No one seems to know what could cause these tests to show up positive - my GP said all the rest of my blood work was excellent. Six months ago I was bitten by a rabbit tick in Martha's Vineyard and contracted Tularemia and was treated right away with 10 days cipro and then 10 days levaquin. Can this have caused my ELIAS and p51 to test positive? I consulted with several doctors and no one seems sure, only that I am healthy. I can't help being distressed by all this, do you know what this could mean? Thanks very for any information.

This particular forum is exclusively for discussion of the side effects of HIV therapy.

Kaletra Related Diarrhea
Atripila- Cause for weight gain?