WHAT IS THE MEDICINE FOR GENITAL WARTS
Jan 5, 2007
I have been having genital warts since 2003 of which I went hospital in 2003 and were removed. After some time they came back. I stared ARV Trimune 40 gms one and half years ago. I have realised the genital warts have started disapearing again. Incase they come back, what medicine can I use.
Response from Dr. Henry
Treatment of genital warts is frustrating in the general population and more so in HIV+ persons. The treatment options are mostly topical and included surgery, freezing, topical treatments like Aldara or chemical ablation. Those treatments are generally safe to use while on antiretroviral treatments like Trimune. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.