Will I have resistance

I'm an expecting mother who has been HIV positive for 2 years. My OB Internal medicine specialist has taken me off of Truvada and placed me on Combrivir stating that Combrivir has shown to be a little better in pregnancy than Truvada. While on Truvada my viral load was never over 200. Now that I'm on Combrivir my viral load has come back at 340, so I would really like to go back to Truvada. Would me going back to Truvada cause a resistance resulting in the medicine not working as effectivley as it did in the past?

This is a much large body of information about the use of AZT+ 3TC in pregnancy so that is generally the backbone NRTI regimen that is still used. I have used Truvada in some cases without obvious toxicity. I trust that you are also on a 3rd drug (such as nevirapine or a protease inhibitor). The goal is to safely suppress the HIV level to < the detection level to minimize the chance of vertical transmission while protection you against HIV-related clinical events/development of resistance. KH

Dosing of acetyl-L-Carnitine
ANY HOPE?