coinfection of HIV with Herpes

Dear Dr., I recently contacted herpes on my chest from a nude lap dance at a VIP club. Only my chest was bare and I had no cuts or broken skin on my chest at that time. However, I did come down with Herpes exactly where she rubbed against me on chest about three weeks after that lap dance. Is there any chance that HIV could be transmitted along with the herpes virus that I got on my chest area? Thanking you in advance.

This forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment.

Would P24 be reactve?
Dosing of acetyl-L-Carnitine