Jan 3, 2007
i had a few one night stands and i had unprotected sex in first quater of 2005. In 2006 march I had over 20-25 Mollescums on my lower abdomen. I got rid of them by freezing all of them 4 months back. Is having mollescum in lower adbomen indicator of having HIV ?
Response from Dr. Henry
This particular forum is exclusively for the discussion of side effects of HIV treatment.
Meds and a Rash
HSV1 and 2
- Are Women More Likely To Get Hiv Than Men?
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- Can Our Body Naturally Fight Off Hep C?
- Whats The Difference Between Hiv And Full Blown Aids?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.