Gential Warts, Enlarged Spleen

I was treated 4years ago with Gential warts, but they left a couple of very small ones that have grown larger. Just recentley i was dignosed with an enlarged spleen through and ultra sound done. They were trying to find out the cause of why I am gaining weight, sore breats, retain fluid and fouund the enlarged spleen. I've had several blood tests done,thyroid,hormone,and all have come back negative..so my questions is ..could the gential warts be causing the enlarged spleen? I am a very active person going to the gym no less than 5times a week and eat very healthy, so i'm very concered with the weight gain 45 lbs in 6 months and i'm have no luck in finding ways to rid of the pounds, as no one wants to suggest anything because of the spleen issue. The warts were removed and sent off Dec 22/06. But i'm wonderig what road to take next? Thanks Sandra Robillard

This particular forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of antiretroviral therapy.

question
Antibody question