From sustiva/truvada to Atripla treatment

I have been on meds for about 18 months. Initially, I was using sustiva/truvada and my t4 count increase from 200 to 300. Three months ago, I switched HIV doctors and he suggested to switch to the atripla treatment, which I followed. I would like to know if you think this was a good idea, knowing that the initial treatment seemed to be working fine. Also, I have noticed lately that I tend to sweat a lot and I feel more depressed, while with the original treatment did not happened as often.

The component 3 drugs in Atripla are the same as were in Sustiva/Truvada (efavirenz, tenofovir, + FTC) so switching over to the more convenent (1 pill instead of 2 pills) dosing generally occurs with little/no change in symptoms/side effect/HIV control status. KH

fatigue
Diarrhea with Suststiva Epzicom WinRho