|effects of hiv cocktail on diabetic
Dec 29, 2006
Police officer must take hiv cocktail due to bite on hand from drug user. Officer is diabetic. Can they take this cocktail and what side effects occur
Response from Dr. Henry
A one month course of antiretrovirals rarely would have any lasting effect on diabetic status. For some regimens and diabetics there could be a modest aggravating effect during the 4 weeks on treatment. KH
Testosterone and HGH for about a year?
- Symptoms Of 3rd Stage Hiv
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Does Hpv Do To Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.