Dec 26, 2006
I just started taking atripla and everything seems fine but, I have to work on my day off and its from 10pm to 6am. I only take it befor I go to sleep between 10pn and 12am. Will it be ok to take it about 4pm and take a nape?
Response from Dr. Henry
That is a common issue (how can dose schedule be modified) in regimens containing efavirenz with the least impact on sleep/energy patterns. Patients vary widely in how well changes in the timing of the dose is tolerated. The dose change you suggest seems reasonable to me-hope it works OK for you (would discuss with your HIV doc as well!). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.