Change in appetite and stool

My question is I was on Kaletra and Truvada for over a year and switched to Atripla but my doc didn't have any so she gave me Sustiva and continued Truvada and I am now hardly ever hungry. Should I take L-glutamine or re-switch my meds, my stool has all this fatty tissues surrounding it why?

Response from Dr. Conway

It is a bit unusual to have this type of side effect of the Sustiva, although it is possible. The change in the nature of your stools (with the "fatty tissues" you describe) make me a bit concerned that you may have something going on that is unrelated to your medications. You may, for instance, have an infection of your stools that could be diagnosed if your doctor collects the right samples. I would begin by discussing this with your doctor before considering a change in your medications.

Hair Loss
Condom broke during anal sex