Side effect of Atripla, Serious?

I started taking Atripla about 10 days ago and I just noticed a rash developing over my body. At first I thought it might be reaction to an acne cream I used a couple nights but I realized it could be from the medicine. The information says rash is common, but also says to contact your doctor. I did and they said to stop taking it. The rash seems to go away throughout the day as the medicine wears down. I'm wondering if I should continue and if the rash will go away?

I would be cautious about simply stopping Atripla since that can lead to Sustiva resistance. I would seek to discuss further with your HIV specialist to see if you can treat through the rash (often can be done in mild/moderate cases). KH

my cousins meds bad reaction
cocktail