|response to response
Dec 13, 2006
A work-up targeting sexual dysfunction is recommended. KH What is a work-up targeting sexual dysfunction?
Response from Dr. Henry
Often seeing a urologist/sexual therapist who does a complete history and physical examination often including looking for evidence of nerve dysfunction, low hormone levels, diabetes, and other factors that can contribute to sexual dysfunction. KH
- How To Treat Loss Of Appetite When You Are Hiv Positive?
- If I Have Anemia Do I Have Hiv?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Get HIV From Licking Anus?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching Penis?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.